Name:
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States

I'm 23 and married to my wonderful husband Andew. We have 2 beautiful labs, Riley and Sadee, they are my babies. I work at The Children's Home of Lubbock as a Case Manager. I never intended to go into social work, or have a desk job, but I really do love just about everything about my job. I started workign on on Masters, but decided to take a break because I was too stressed out, I am half way through the program and hope to finish one day. In my free time I play with my dogs, do crafts, watch Friends, and tyr to force myself to work out.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Getting started

I have heard of these things (blogs) but never really thought to much about them, but I got an e-mail from a friend who had one, so I went and checked it out and really liked it, so I thought I would start one of my own. I'm not really sure if anyone will ever read anything I write, or even if I want people to read it, but I can't seem to write regularly in my journal, so I might as well give this a try. I like to write as though I am writting to someone, even if no one ever reads it. I am fully aware that I tend to ramble, have run on sentences, and am a horrible speller, so if anyone ever reads my posting they do not have to tell me about this. Right now I am currently at working avoiding doing any actual work. My stomach is really hurting me and I have a headache, so that is my current excuse for not working. I think I will post this and work on my profile. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home